In case we need reminding, here are some of the things I learned to appreciate about men while writing my book Simply feminine…
14 Surprising Things I Learned from Men
- Men are more sensitive than we realize.
- Men rarely, if ever, gossip.
- Men won’t open up if we gossip.
- One of men’s greatest goals is to make women happy.
- Men need admiration more than they need love, or even sex.
- To men, the prettiest thing we can wear is our smile.
- Not all men are into large breasts.
- Men know what’s feminine because they are the beholders.
- Most men are touch starved today.
- Men are capable of loving more deeply than we are.
- Men need us to need them.
- Men need to impress us.
- Men don’t notice our little imperfections.
- Men see our beauty when we often don’t.
Examples of What Men Do for Us
Men have done the vast majority of the dangerous, dirty, and difficult jobs. In addition, they have fought our wars for us, and many have died.
To gain a greater appreciation of men and their masculinity, I’ve created a partial list of some of the dangerous and difficult jobs men do for the sake of keeping our society running smoothly. (Note that there are some women who perform these dangerous jobs too. However, feminine-core women rarely, if ever, have an interest in doing them.)
Dangerous, Difficult, Dirty Jobs Men Do
Armored car guard
Atomic power and chemical plant worker
Coast guard search and rescue
Farming and ranching
Fire truck driving
High rise window washers
Industrial machinery workers
Land mine detector
Logging and timber
Military duty in conflict zones
Pilots (planes and helicopters)
Power line installer
Refuge and recycling collecting (harmful chemicals, hazardous waste and dangerous machinery)
Rescue helicopter pilots
Soldiers in battle
Structural iron and steel workers
Taxi drivers/Truck drivers